Happy 2020! How Physical Therapy can help you in the New Year
It’s a new year, again! Geesh, that always happens so fast. But, you did it! Here you are. You sailed through the holidays and landed right into 2020. If 2019 left with you some minor (or major) aches and pains and/or medical set backs, physical therapy might be exactly what you need to start off the new year. If you can answer yes to any of the below, and are in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, then reach out to us. We would love to help you.
1. Had a surgery (any kind) and just don’t feel exactly “yourself” despite having tried conventional physical therapy.
2. Had a sports/fitness related injury that is just lingering and you are not sure what your next steps should be.
3. Got diagnosed with a neurological, orthopedic, or a cardiovascular illness and are not sure what to do or feel like you need more help than you are currently receiving.
4. Starting to notice some aches and pains from long car rides, desk jobs, physically intensive jobs, etc.
5. Are getting older; moved into a retirement community; lost a loved one and can’t seem to find the motivation to get up and move.
6. Have a child/infant that is not progressing the way you thought he/she should and can’t figure out what to do.
7. Training for a marathon, triathlon, any type of sport and want to prevent injury by obtaining crucial information regarding your form/body mechanics as to not hurt yourself while you train.
8. JUST WANT A BOOST. Not exactly sure what is bothering you physically but know that something is not right and you want to make it better.
If you can answer yes to any of the above then private pay physical therapy (yes! you can get reimbursed by most insurance plans!) is exactly what you need to start the new year off right. Our health is one of our greatest assets and should be cherished and cared for at all times. We aim to do just that. We come to your home and set up a customized plan for you that utilizes various types of hands on treatment (myofascial release, active release therapy, mobilizations, contract relax stretching, medical massage, trigger point release, neuromuscular massage techniques, etc), a fitness plan, and one on one coaching with email/phone/text accessibility if needed.
The year has changed and so can you.
Please reach out for a free phone consultation and start your new year off right!